Phil Jones : MA Computational Studio Arts
Programming for Artists
- Oct 5, (conversion from openFrameworks)
- Oct 5, (logo)
- Bikes,(Oct 12)
- Flowerbrush (experiment painting with brushes that detect if there's something in front of them), Oct 12
- Finally made a monster, Oct 22
- Halloween Eyes : Click and they'll follow you, Oct 26
- Narrow Streets #1 : Sketch for a virtual road trip in homage to Nathan Lewis, Oct 31
- Square Spiral, sketch towards The Hundertwasser Makeover Kit, November
- Your Window Right : The Hundertwasser Makeover Kit, End of term coursework, December 14.
Advanced Audio-visual Processing
- Doctor Scott : An analogue soap-opera of love, jealousy, betrayal and
History of Computer Art
- Oct 28th. As we just watched the Richard Serra documentary, I was reminded that the first time I saw it, I was so inspired by the story of Serra, Philip Glass and Steve Reich running their own removal company in 1960s New York, I knew I needed to write a response.